From a legal perspective the title holder is entitled to the following:
- Incorporeal Hereditaments (Inheritable Rights of Ownership to the Title)
- All benefit and interest (change of Passport, Driving licence, Bank Accounts & Credit Cards for example)
- Intellectual property rights (researched material & research service provided) to the researched bygone "styled titled name or legend"
- Use of the "styled titled name or legend" (the London Gazette notice) by Lordship Titles (Heritage Researchers).
- All above mentioned right title and interest to the bygone Lordship of the Manor, namely the use of the styled titled name Lord of the Manor of ****** are transferred by assignment.
- Registered Coat of Arms.
- Lordship Cloak and Hat.
- Lordship Chain of Office.
The following documents are provided:
|Legal 'Deed of Title' and 'Title Deed of Assignment' (deed that transfers ownership of rights).
The following display documents are provided:
- Deed of Title (A3 size)
- Title Deed of Assignment (Deed that transfers ownership of rights) (A3 size)
- Deed of Possession
- Copyhold Document
- Title Guarantee (Insurance Backed)
The documents are supplied in a leather bound Manorial Medieval 12th Century style presentation case.